23. Februar 2012

I know I can't take one more step towards you .Cause all that's waiting is regret .And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore .You lost the love .I loved the most .And I learned to live, half alive .And now you want me one more time .And who do you think you are? Runnin' round leaving scars .Collecting your jar of hearts .And tearing love apart .You're gonna catch a cold .From the ice inside your soul .So don't come back for me .Who do you think you are? I hear you're asking all around .If I am anywhere to be found .But I have grown too strong .To ever fall back in your arms .And I learned to live, half-alive .And now you want me one more time .

6 Kommentare:

  1. Das shirt sieht richtig schön aus
    Dein Blog gefällt mir echt gut :)

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Kannst du bitte bitte für mich voten? Ich würd mich so unglaublich wahnsinnig freuen!! Du musst nur Leser bei somelostgirl sein und für Nummer 11 stimmen! Bitte!!!!!
    Hier ist der Link: http://somelostgirl.blogspot.com/2012/02/design-contest-final-voting.html

    AntwortenLöschen

 
design by copypastelove and shaybay designs.